Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello, World of Blogging

Since we have been married, we've enjoyed so many new recipes, new experiences and just funny stories that we'd like to share, not to mention advice we'd give someone for things like shopping for home decor, dealing with gift registry after the honeymoon and planning trips locally and abroad...

I've (Elissa) really enjoyed reading some of my friends' blogs, and even blogs of people I've never met before...it's actually become quite addicting. I finally decided that WE need to start a blog! Especially before we embark on the upcoming trip to Europe so we can keep everone updated.

...Who ever knew that I would become so enveloped in searching for a background template for our blog? In fact, it was out of control this past weekend, and Bryce had to pull me away from the computer with chocolate ice cream and a Planet Earth episode...although it didn't take me long to inch back towards the computer to look at more. I finally realized that I didn't have to find the perfect one, I could change them depending on the season. (on another note, I learned a new term: "Blog skins"...which I think is a particularly odd sounding term)

1 comment:

  1. Yesss! This is just what the blogging world needed, a little insight into the ife of the Whiteds :) Can't wait to read about Europe, when are you going? Love you both.
    <3 Helene

    ReplyDelete