Monday, April 4, 2011

Jeff and Kate got married!

We went to Greensboro a couple weeks ago to celebrate a lovely wedding for our close friends, Jeff and Kate. Jeff and Bryce were good friends in college before Jeff even met Kate. Kate and I grew up living a few minutes apart, but went to different high schools. Her and I met in college and got closer during my senior year, her junior year. Jeff was Bryce's best man in our wedding. Jeff and Kate started dating, fell in love, got married, and now they will live just a few minutes away from us! Fun!




The wedding was gorgeous. I wouldn't expect anything less from Miss Kate. A huge dance party ensued that lasted hours with laughter and jumping.






It was also a really sweet time catching up with these ladies. I LOVE how we could just pick up right where we left off even though it's been so long!





We can't wait for them to get back from their awesome honeymoon and hang out!



More pictures here

No comments:

Post a Comment