Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In our kitchen

I love to cook. Since we got married, my motivation to experiment with new recipes in the kitchen has sky rocketed.

I love food photography. Call it a new hobby, or a simple enjoyment, I love to look at and take pictures of food. It is so colorful and can be so unique! I may not be very good at taking good pictures of food, but I really enjoy it.

I love blogging (reading and writing).

With all this in mind, I'm going to start sharing some of my (our) favorite recipes from our kitchen, photos I have taken, and general happenings in our kitchen.

Check out the "Recipes" link on the right of our blog!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Can't wait to follow your food blog, too. The ones you have started on there are great! Really nice progression as you go through the recipe for those muffins. You know I share this love!? (though have never done anything regularly to record it) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!
    We are back! I am sad you guys are leaving though! We really miss yall and cant wait to hang out when you get back. I love your food blog too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary-you take awesome photos...you are way out of my league!!

    Lindsay-SO glad you are back! We missed you guys a ton! Can't wait to hang out.

    ReplyDelete