Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lake Norman


We spent Memorial Day weekend back in May visiting my Aunt Judy and Uncle David near Charlotte. Emily and Abby came all the way from Ohio to enjoy some Southern hospitality and family fun. We LOVED seeing everyone and spending time outside and on the lake. It was a great weekend.

Abby is growing like a weed! She is about 2 1/2, potty trained, and already speaking in full sentences. When Bryce and I first walked in, Emily said, "Abby, do you remember your Aunt Kiki and Uncle Bryce?" And she replied, "Yes, I came to your house and we played together." It may seem unimpressive to some, but for her age, she is so smart! (And on top of that, sweet, beautiful, and loving!)

Abby fell in love with Cocoa. She was her BFF all weekend.

I had fun watching Bryce with Abby. He's going to be such a great dad! I can't wait! (well, maybe I can...for a little while longer)

She's so full of energy! Oh, to be a kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment